rest ride recover
rest ride recover means ride hard, exhaust yourself, recover and ride again, sooner than later.
we have a unique barn, crafted and built by our own hands, than can accommodate up to six comfortably, and up to eight with the use of our private farmhouse suite. click the "Book Now" button (or here) to link to our Airbnb page for full details on the lodging and to book. follow this link for details on the suite: farmhouse suite.
we are less than two hours from new york city, in gallatin, ny, set amongst small mountains, creeks, fields and 18th and 19th century farmhouses.
the old transport roads of the hudson river valley and southern new england take you back in time while quaint, hip towns dot the landscape and offer incredibly sophisticated culinary and cultural options.
you do not have to cycle to stay with us! for those who do, we offer a full suite of supportive services for cyclists who come for the intimate experience of seeing the hudson river valley on two wheels. please don't hesitate to ask questions.
to see a sampling of our roads and routes, click here.
ultimately, whoever you are, the space is meant to be as welcoming and open as possible to all and we love meeting cyclists and non-cyclists alike. please do not hesitate to get in touch with us!
- reclaimed wood
- original and recycled beams highlighting the rooms' bones
- old window sashes rising to the peak
- dramatic room divisions
- downstair's bedroom has it's own private 1/2 bath
- double, ceiling high french doors
- one great open space
- full kitchen
- dressing room
- 4 queen beds
- loft storing games, kid's toys, pillows, and books
- bike stand to work on your ride
- pumps, tools, and basic drivetrain cleaning & lubing necessities
- up-loadable or printable route maps
- shipping facilitation for bikes and accessories (fees apply)
- parts and professional mechanical work depending on availability
- covered indoor storage
- self-service laundry